Project Aelarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Aelarium

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1 - Chains

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fanawa

Fanawa

Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:54 am

Naminae clasped her hands tightly to her chest with her head hunched over. She nodded to her new master.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:55 am

"Look at me, girl."
Back to top Go down
https://projectaelarium.forumotion.com
Fanawa

Fanawa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:59 am

Naminae did not want to but she had learned quickly that in a slave's life it didn't matter what you wanted it. The only thing that mattered was doing what the master desired. His word was law. He was god and you were dirt. The girl looked up at the man with red and puffy light blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:02 am

"We will travel far to the west, Naminae Summersong. To the edge of the kingdom of Westamere. You shall serve in my household, little one, from the day that you arrive. You shall serve my sons, and their sons after I am gone. To Anserono you will serve, until the very breaking of the world."
Back to top Go down
Fanawa

Fanawa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:04 am

The girl rubbed her teary eyes. "B-but my mama and papa...." She whispered not thinking he would hear. The girl swallowed hard and said. "Y-yes, milord."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:10 am

"Place her in the cage, with the orcs, elves, and the men. Our first stop shall be the Gray Mines, where all but little Naminae shall work to their last day."
One of the guards nodded, grabbing the poor little girl and dragging her back towards a rather large cage, which was being pulled along by multiple horses. A number of different individuals were inside of it: multiple dark-skinned, harsh-looking men of a much larger and muscular stature sat beside a group of shorter, azure-skinned Forest Elves of green and violet hair, most of which were men, and few that were women. At least one of the Forest Elves appeared to be lifeless, lying on the ground without motion. An adolescent boy, likely around the age of fifteen or sixteen, that resembled the very large, dark-skinned men sat near the entrance, where Naminae was forced inside. His two eyes were a raging red, but his expression was calm and collected. He looked at Naminae, and offered the slightest of smiles.
Back to top Go down
Fanawa

Fanawa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:17 am

As she was forced inside the cage, Naminae took one last look at her parents. They still wore the same horrified expression as if they were trying to grasp the reality of the situation. The slavers were trying to get them to straighten up by striking them with the whip. They tried to calm down, stumbling up their feet, but still they wept. Even her father was in tears. Never in her life had she seen her father cry as he was now. He was just as hysterical as her mother.
Naminae screamed, when she was pushed into the cramp cage with the strange grey creatures. The one with red eyes smiled at her. The first thing she thought was that he would kill her. She covered her head with her hands.
“P-please don’t eat me!”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:23 am

The cage began to roll away down the street, following the lord and his bannermen. Slowly, the scaffold grew farther and farther from sight.
"It is okay, little one. I shall not hurt you. You look thirsty." The young orc winked at Naminae, pulling out a skin of water from beside him.
"Cleverly concealed, orc," said one of the nearby men.
"You waste your time, son of Arak! The girl shall not survive the journey across the wastes!"
"We are not going across the wastes, you idiot. We are bound for the human kingdom of Westamere." The young orc looked back to Naminae.
"You let your heart best your strength, Maloch. It shall be the end of you, as strong as you may be."
"Be quiet!" grunted the young orc, as he offered the water skin out to Naminae. He spoke again in a calm, easy voice. "Here. I have a few rolls, as well, if you are hungry."
The rolling cage began to hit more bumpy ground, as it bounced up and down.
Back to top Go down
Fanawa

Fanawa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:29 am

Naminae continued to look upon the orcs with horror. She had heard stories of the creatures, but never had she seen one. Now she was surrounded by them. This one seemed nice though, the one offering her food and drink. The girl hesitated before taking the waterskin with shaking hands. She took a long gulp, wanting to get the taste of bile of her mouth. To the other slaves it would look like she was hogging it all.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:31 am

"Hold on! Why does the little girl get the water? She won't ever make it through the mines! It is a waste of time! Give it to one of the men that need it!"
"She is not going to the mines," said Agranaak. "Do you not listen to the words from the kin-slayer?"
"Enough of this! Stand aside, son of Arak!" One of the larger orcs stood up, towering above Naminae and Agranaak.
Back to top Go down
Fanawa

Fanawa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:34 am

Naminae quickly curled up into a ball on the cage floor shaking with terror. This was her defensive position she took when she was beat by her old master. She liked to think that it protected her. Someday she hoped it actually would.
“S-sorry, s-sorry…” She spoke in a small quivering voice.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:39 am

"Sit down, Mapok," said Agranaak, looking up fearlessly at the much larger orc. "I gathered the water into that skin, and I am free to give it to whom I free. How about you show me that you have a pair, and let someone weaker than you drink?"
"I do not waste my time with weaklings!" The large orc threw a massive fist towards the smaller Agranaak, who quickly ducked. The entire cage rattled out, a dent placed where the fist had been. Agranaak quickly went in, shoving the massive orc backwards with all of his strength. The two exchanged blows for quite a while, the younger seeming to hold the upper hand. However, eventually, he found himself knocked against the ground. The larger orc knelt over him, beginning to pummel his face mercilessly. After several moments, the bloodied orc looked at little Naminae. He clenched both of his fists, audible pops sounding out from his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Fanawa

Fanawa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:45 am

Naminae curled up tighter in her position. It was coming. The punishment was coming. She had been bad and now she had to pay. She began to cry again, tears running down her scratched up cheeks. To a large orc she was probably a pretty pathetic sight.
“I’m s-sorry, s-sir. S-sory…”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:49 am

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!" Young Agranaak brought a hand right up to the mighty orc's kneecap, digging into it with fury and then ripping! With the astonishing strength of the orcish people, the young one completely tore out the kneecap, ligaments and tissue visible as blood ran down the dark leg. The massive orc let out an agonized cry, falling over. Agranaak stood back over him, pummeling the orc madly until mercy seemed to at last take him. The noble orc fell back near Naminae, his face badly bruised and bloodied. Meanwhile, his opponent merely laid out on the wooden floor of the cage, motionless.
Back to top Go down
Fanawa

Fanawa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:53 am

When Naminae opened her eyes and saw the bloody sight before her, she screamed in terror. Panic took over her and the girl instinct to flee kicked in. On her hands and knees she crawled over towards the other corner of the cage, clamoring over the other slaves to get away. Escape. She wanted to be alone. That’s all she wanted. She wanted her mama and papa. She wanted many things, but she knew she could not have them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:00 am

"There there, dearest child of nature. Everything will be well again," came a very calm voice, which ringed of joy even through all of the suffering. One of the short elves looked down at Naminae, her skin a very pale blue, and her hair a much darker shade of the same color. Two silver eyes gently gazed at Naminae, as the woman smiled. She was entirely naked from head to toe, her body beaten and bruised, but still beautiful. "The sun always shines again, when the storm clears. And then, the birds chirp and the ants feed again on the honey. We must only be strong, and endure the storm."
Back to top Go down
Fanawa

Fanawa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:05 am

Naminae looked up at the bruised and beaten azure colored elf. The little slave girl wipe her eyes and runny nose on her blouse. “I…I just w-want mama and papa.”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:08 am

"Oh yes, what a terrible thing it is for a cub to be separated from her parents. Your pain will end in time, dearest child. The circle always goes on, and you will see them again." The Forest Elf placed a hand on Naminae's. "I am Alorel, of the Veiled Wood."
Back to top Go down
Fanawa

Fanawa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:12 am

Naminae sniffled and rubbed her nose. “I’m N-naminae.” She spoke in a shy whisper.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:15 am

"Ah, Naminae. What a beautiful name!" The Forest Elf continued to smile all the while. "What part of this beautiful world does such a lovely girl come from?"
Back to top Go down
Fanawa

Fanawa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:18 am

Naminae wringed at her hands nervously. That sick feeling in her stomach just didn’t want to go away. The water had helped and she wanted more, but the girl dare no risk creating another scene. Right now she would just focus on talking to this exotic elf. “I… um I c-come from my old master’s house.”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:21 am

The Forest Elf sat down near the girl. "Perhaps I should cover myself with something, hmm?" She laughed gently.
Back to top Go down
Fanawa

Fanawa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:22 am

The girl blinked at the forest elf. “Did your old master not g-give you clothes?” It was rather old that she was naked Naminae had to admit.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:28 am

The Forest Elf continued her smiling. "They believed that taking my clothes would remove my dignity from me. They forgot that I am an elf of the Vale, however. I fear not my natural form." She shut her eyes, and inhaled deeply, as green plants began to gently spring up from the wood. She exhaled, and flowers and green leaves adorned her body, while the stems attaching to the ground disappeared. A small dress of deep green and violet was eventually formed, the leaves still visible on it, and the flowers. Her little belly remained exposed, though the rest was modestly covered, if only for the comfort of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Fanawa

Fanawa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:32 am

Naminae watched in awe as flowers sprung to life and adorned the forest elf’s body to form a dress of nature. Her blue eyes sparkled with wonder. Never had she seen such an amazing thing. “Y-you have m-magic?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1 - Chains
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next