Project Aelarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Aelarium

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1 - Chains

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:00 am

"There there, dearest child of nature. Everything will be well again," came a very calm voice, which ringed of joy even through all of the suffering. One of the short elves looked down at Naminae, her skin a very pale blue, and her hair a much darker shade of the same color. Two silver eyes gently gazed at Naminae, as the woman smiled. She was entirely naked from head to toe, her body beaten and bruised, but still beautiful. "The sun always shines again, when the storm clears. And then, the birds chirp and the ants feed again on the honey. We must only be strong, and endure the storm."
Back to top Go down
https://projectaelarium.forumotion.com
Fanawa

Fanawa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:05 am

Naminae looked up at the bruised and beaten azure colored elf. The little slave girl wipe her eyes and runny nose on her blouse. “I…I just w-want mama and papa.”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:08 am

"Oh yes, what a terrible thing it is for a cub to be separated from her parents. Your pain will end in time, dearest child. The circle always goes on, and you will see them again." The Forest Elf placed a hand on Naminae's. "I am Alorel, of the Veiled Wood."
Back to top Go down
Fanawa

Fanawa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:12 am

Naminae sniffled and rubbed her nose. “I’m N-naminae.” She spoke in a shy whisper.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:15 am

"Ah, Naminae. What a beautiful name!" The Forest Elf continued to smile all the while. "What part of this beautiful world does such a lovely girl come from?"
Back to top Go down
Fanawa

Fanawa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:18 am

Naminae wringed at her hands nervously. That sick feeling in her stomach just didn’t want to go away. The water had helped and she wanted more, but the girl dare no risk creating another scene. Right now she would just focus on talking to this exotic elf. “I… um I c-come from my old master’s house.”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:21 am

The Forest Elf sat down near the girl. "Perhaps I should cover myself with something, hmm?" She laughed gently.
Back to top Go down
Fanawa

Fanawa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:22 am

The girl blinked at the forest elf. “Did your old master not g-give you clothes?” It was rather old that she was naked Naminae had to admit.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:28 am

The Forest Elf continued her smiling. "They believed that taking my clothes would remove my dignity from me. They forgot that I am an elf of the Vale, however. I fear not my natural form." She shut her eyes, and inhaled deeply, as green plants began to gently spring up from the wood. She exhaled, and flowers and green leaves adorned her body, while the stems attaching to the ground disappeared. A small dress of deep green and violet was eventually formed, the leaves still visible on it, and the flowers. Her little belly remained exposed, though the rest was modestly covered, if only for the comfort of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Fanawa

Fanawa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:32 am

Naminae watched in awe as flowers sprung to life and adorned the forest elf’s body to form a dress of nature. Her blue eyes sparkled with wonder. Never had she seen such an amazing thing. “Y-you have m-magic?”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:34 am

The Forest Elf laughed gently. "Oh, no, silly. It is not magic, unless magic is a part of nature. Nothing has been created. A humble servant of the natural world has simply allowed some of this cage's wood to adopt a new form."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Chains   Chapter 1 - Chains - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1 - Chains
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2