Project Aelarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Aelarium

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunt Begins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Hunt Begins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Chim   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:45 am

"Do you see something?" Anariel turned back, her eyes scanning the direction of the entrance. "Vanesse, do you see anything?" The druidess gripped her branch exhaling deeply as a breeze began to circulate throughout the caverns.
Back to top Go down
https://projectaelarium.forumotion.com
Emerith

Emerith

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:46 am

Vanessë, now in her elf form, looked around, "I did not..but he seemed like he did. The female is gone too."
The entrance was eerily quiet, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chim   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:50 am

"It is times such as this that I wish my dearest Alrith were beside me. Vanesse! Are you restorative, or more aggressive in your way?" Anariel held her staff high, the green light shining throughout the chamber.
Back to top Go down
Emerith

Emerith

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:55 am

Vanessë murmured, "Both..better with healing howe-" Vanessë stopped as a few pebbles fall down the slope by the entrance. Something seemed to fall down with them as well. Vanessë narrowed her eyes, watching, then backed up quickly, nearly smashing into the Chimaera.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I'M SCARED   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:57 am

Anariel, though small of stature, defiantly planted a foot down into the ground, her eyes glaring forward with the demeanor of a Dwarf. "Stand firm. Mother Nature, I call not upon your protection in this hour." She glanced back to the pair of exotic creatures. "We will need your aid, if we are to drive them back. Worry not, this land shall be cleansed."
Back to top Go down
Emerith

Emerith

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:02 am

The female crawled out and the male walked over and stood in front of the three, growling lowly. Several more wet sounding things fell down the slop. Upon closer inspection they appeared to be limbs.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chim   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:05 am

Anariel widened her eyes at the sight of bloodied and severed limbs, shining tears visible running down from her eyes. "No...no..." She began to tremble on the spot. "...A-A...Alrith..." she whispered in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Emerith

Emerith

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:10 am

The female Chimaera walked over and nuzzled Anariel with her lioness head.
The male suddenly let a stream of white flames into the entrance. Dead, rotting bodies fell down the slope, melting from the sheer heat of the flames.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chim   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:12 am

Anariel collapsed backwards into the female creature, trembling with shock as her eyes stayed on the severed limbs. "No...please...stop...let me save him!" She bellowed out an agonized wale. "NO!!! ALRITH!!!" Her staff tumbled towards the floor, the light extinguishing.
Back to top Go down
Emerith

Emerith

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:17 am

Vanessë trotted over to try and calm the elf, "It's not him! We need to get out of here find out what's happeni--" Vanessë backed up as the flaming corpses began to try and rise, but they ended up falling back down as the flames ate away at the flesh.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chim   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:22 am

Anariel shook uncontrollably, as the entire cavern began to vibrate. "How could you...you...YOU MONSTERS!!! Why should I be forgiving? You...I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!" There came an echoing howl through the cave, as a very ethereal presence could be felt upon the air, almost ghostly. Up from the murky surface of the cavern sprouted a small, gray seedling. It took but moments for the plant to begin to expand and grow, thorns protruding out from it. All at once, the water gently dripping over the entrance of the cavern froze, as the druidess, in all of her mournful fury, held up a hand. The falling water, frozen in midair, shattered into thousands of tiny shards, which took the shape of jagged knives. Still levitating in the air, they then aimed their pointed, icy teeth outwards. Anariel flicked her wrist, letting forth a hiss as the storm of shards projected themselves outwards.
Back to top Go down
Emerith

Emerith

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:27 am

The male Chimaera backed against a wall, then trotted around and goes to scoop Vanessë and Anariel up quickly. Both undead and simply dead bodies were pouring into the cave now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chim   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:29 am

Anariel buried her head into the Chimaera's side, silently sobbing as the magnificent creature went to entirely evade the hordes of the mindless, wandering and hungering corpses. "What...went wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Emerith

Emerith

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:33 am

The Chimaera spread his massive wings and barreled through the undead, his mate close behind. As soon as they hit the entrance both Chimaeras took flight, however, it seemed as if the female wasn't fast enough, and several undead grabbed her feet and hooves.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chim   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:35 am

Anariel raised her hand again in an instinctive reaction, as if feeling the sudden terror of the female creature. As she did so, more of the entangling, thorny roots sprouted up from the ground, constricting the clawing and biting horrors.
Back to top Go down
Emerith

Emerith

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 am

Although the roots seemed to knock off much of the undead, the female chimaera is still dragged down. The male circled and all three heads cried out in anguish. As he circled around again, a stream of white-hot fire poured from his mouth, enveloping most of the undead, and his mate. Most of the undead are incinerated, along with the corpse. In the place of death, rose life as flowers and plants rise up in the ashes. The chimaera turned and fled. After a while of flying the chimaera came to a stop in a safer place, dropping to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chim   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:44 am

Anariel gently set her bare feet down into the snow. She was visibly shivering, but it seemed as though the pain was entirely numb to her, and her trembling instead rooted itself in a different source. She looked to the male creature, the beast that had just spared the two from an agonizing fate. The druidess extended a gentle, smooth hand, placing it on top of one of the many heads. Glowing tears ran down her face, like little stars slowly falling outside of the confides of the world.
Back to top Go down
Emerith

Emerith

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:49 am

Vanessë gently rubbed the creature's shoulder, looking down sadly. The Chimaera looked towards the sky, sadness clouding his many sets of eyes. Eventually he looked towards the two and scratched out in the tree, "You are of the first to never attack me." He moved to another. "For that I thank you."
He moved to yet another, "The spirit of my mate thanks you as well."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chim   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:51 am

"Your pain, dearest child of nature, one can never forget. I too have felt the loss of a lover, stolen from me by forces most wicked." Anariel looked to the ground, sighing. "The most noble of things always meet their end in the most tormenting of manners, it seems."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins   The Hunt Begins - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt Begins
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Aelarium :: Roleplay :: The Coocoo Chimaera-
Jump to: